- Personal information (i.e., names, contact information, employment history, salaries, etc.) is processed / accessed solely with the consent of your organization.
- Only information that we actually need to perform our services is collected and processed.
- Employee information is only seen by the internal staff of uConfirm, the employer, and verifier.
- Personal information is retained only as long as it is required.
- Your information is protected from unauthorized or accidental disclosure.
- We make every attempt to utilize the most reliable and up-to-date information.
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes.
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic
Information we collect
In order to provide verification
services, we typically require and
collect the following employee information…
- Unique identifier (such as employee id or last 4 digits of
- Employment status
- Length of service
- Job title
- Up to 3 years of salary information (if requested by
Collection and use of technical information
Click here to review